Christchurch Casinos - Christchurch City - Canterbury
We are looking for a ‘hands-on’ Supervisor who will work closely with our Shift Service Manager to help lead, develop and oversee our Valley Bar Team.
You will be responsible for actively supervising and coordinating the daily operations of the Valley Bar, delivering a unique Casino customer experience, and playing a strong supporting role to both the Management and front-line team.
Our Supervisors must be able to demonstrate their ability to make things happen, have a passion for hospitality and be focused on developing a career within our exciting industry.
The ideal candidate must have:
- previous supervisory experience is essential
- a strong drive to lead and develop a team
- sound judgement when dealing with our Host Responsibility requirements
- a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- a good ability to motivate a team
- strong upselling focus
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- a high expectation for performance and be result driven
- an in-depth knowledge of all products and promotions available to customers
- a relevant qualification within the Food & Beverage industry is an advantage
We will provide you with the opportunity to utilise your skills in an exciting environment that will provide you with challenges, development opportunities and a fun and friendly atmosphere.
If you have the skills and experience and you are looking for that next step in your career, then please apply directly on-line with your Covering Letter and CV.
Applicants must be at least 20 years of age and will need to be either a NZ citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a current NZ Open Work Visa with at least 12 months remaining on their visa.
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 04 Jun 2019