Calder Stewart - Invercargill - Southland
Who We Are
Founded in 1955, Calder Stewart are a family owned and operated building company specialising in Design and Build services to the industrial, commercial, rural and public sectors throughout NZ. With a team of over 400 employees nationwide, our services and capabilities include custom design and build plus the manufacturing of steel, precast concrete and reinforcing.
About the Role
Calder Stewart has an opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator to join our busy Invercargill Construction team. With the ability to proactively manage your workload and provide administrative support across multiple projects, assisting with project documentation, tendering, administering sub-contractor agreements, processing monthly claims, managing project databases, and handover. Additionally, you will have the ability to multi-task and support a broad range of additional administrative requirements in our office.
Skills and Attributes
Being a key member of our construction project team, our ideal candidate will be adaptable, resilient and extremely organised. You will ideally have an understanding of commercial construction processes and preference will be given to applicants who have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel, and knowledge of Microsoft AX (SharePoint programs is advantageous)
- An eye for detail and a high level of accuracy and standard of work
- Proven organisational skills along with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines whilst maintaining the highest level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Sound judgement and proven ability to work under pressure
- A commitment to providing a high-level support to all personnel
If you think you have what it takes and want to secure this role, apply below or visit our website www.calderstewart.co.nz and click our employment section.
Calder Stewart is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. A negative drug test result will be a condition of any offer of employment.