HR Connect - Hamilton City - Waikato
Are you a loyal, reliable and hardworking person, keen to grow a great career in a sought-after trade that will provide good job security? If yes, we can offer you a great opportunity to train and work in a family-run company that truly values its staff.
Zero Fire is an exciting, fast growing company, which has recently become the largest installation company for commercial and residential fire protection systems in the Waikato and with growing presence in Auckland and the Bay of Plenty. We offer whole package services to our clients, from in-house design to project management and system installation, which makes us a unique player in the industry. This means we can offer you diversity in your role. We are a supportive and accepting team, who take pride in our strong work ethic and continuous improvement approach. We pride ourselves on delivering quality services and we value our staff.
Will involve the installation of sprinklers in both commercial and residential buildings. Ensuring that the highest standards of professionalism are maintained and delivering a high level of service to our customers on all installation related matters. You will have the benefit of being mentored by our Senior Sprinkler Fitter who has over 20 years’ experience in the industry. The hours of work are 7.00am – 4.30pm, 5 days a week (45 hour week).
- A motivated team player with an excellent work ethic, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Able to understand technical drawings and have a basic understanding of mathematical concepts.
- You will have work experience in a physically demanding industry, such as construction, agriculture, general labouring or similar OR have experience in installing fire sprinkler systems.
- Additionally, you will possess a full drivers licence and the right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Competitive wage rates (based on experience and knowledge)
- A day off on your birthday
- In-house mentoring and training
- Regular site visits
- A diverse role
- Training in the fire protection industry standards
- The potential to grow your career
- A supportive, family friendly environment
- A great team to work with
If you are keen to learn and grow, then we would like to hear from you. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity. Apply today!