Enliven - Palmerston North - Manawatu
- $19.80 + an hour
- Casual work available in Palmerston North, Feilding and Levin
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
The Enliven Bureau is seeking causal Health Care Assistants to work in our aged care homes in the Wellington region and Levin. We provide accommodation and travel allowances to those working out of town.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will:
- Provide support to our residents in their daily living and social requirements
- Ensure the environment remains homelike
- Encourage residents maintain their independence and make decisions about themselves
- Follow support plans for each individual resident
Skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Good people skills
- The desire to obtain qualifications
- An interest in a career in the health sector
What's on offer?
- Full training with an NZQA approved qualifications in aged care
- Career progression
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Application close on 4 June 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Sharyn Pike, Bureau Manager on 04 439 4967
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.