Enliven - Christchurch City - Canterbury
Salary/Wages: $70,000 to $80,000 per annum
Coombrae Home, Feilding
- Relocation costs or short term accommodation provided
- Tuesday - Saturday
- 9.30am - 6pm
- $75,323 + per annum
Enliven is a not-for-profit service providing aged residential care to older people in the lower half of the North Island. We believe older people should remain connected to their community and live stimulating and fulfilling lives. All our homes embrace an elder directed model of care called the Eden Alternative.
Coombrae is a vibrant boutique Rest Home and Dementia Unit in the heart of Fielding.
As the Clinical Coordinator, you will:
- Provide 'hands on' clinical advice and support
- Coordinate and supervise residents care
- Lead and support staff
- Support the Clinical Manager
Skills and experience
We are looking for a NZ Registered Nurse who has:
- A current annual practicing certificate
- Five years experience with at least two years experience in aged care
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Applications close 3 June 2019
To discuss the role or for more information, contact Jennifer Darby, Clinical Manager on (06) 323 4491
As a community health care provider, all our sites are smoke free.