Findex - Invercargill - Southland
Customer Service / Technical Advisor
Established in 1984 Windsor Brass Ltd is a New Zealand owned and operated company that provides a full product range of window and door fittings, accessories, locks, latches and handles. We pride ourselves on the quality and reliability of the products we carry and the unparalleled customer service we provide.
Our Core Values are:
- Integrity/Honesty - Doing what you say you’re going to do, doing the right thing
- Loyalty/Dedication/Teamwork - A passion about achieving results together
- Striving for Excellence - Continuous improvement, willing to stretch
- Accountability - The buck stops here
- Humility - Giving others the glory, accepting responsibility
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of the wider Sales Team, the Technical Advisor is responsible for the effective delivery of customer service to Windsor Brass customers. Using their in-depth product knowledge, the Technical Advisor will suggest the best products, and resolve any customer queries. Based predominantly over the phone, in a B2B environment, all the cold sales work has already been done, allowing the Technical Advisor to focus on professional assistance.
This role would suit an individual who is highly experienced in customer service and product support, particularly in the building hardware industry.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of product offerings
- Completing accurate orders
- Reporting customer feedback to the Sales Manager
- Identifying opportunities to further assist customer needs
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Possess excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Have sound IT skills and experience in customer databases / product SKU’s
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant will be committed to meeting health and safety standards, and all aspects of statutory compliance and regulations. In return Windsor Brass Ltd will provide every opportunity to utilise and further develop your skills within an innovative and progressive environment. For more information please contact Rachel Willis at Findex Human Resources Consulting on 0800 020 002 or Rachel.email@example.com.
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application