VisionWest Community Trust - West Auckland - Auckland
Full-time — Glen Eden
Are you passionate to see lives transformed through employment and education?
VisionWest Education and Training are seeking an Employment Services Lead to join our team. VisionWest Education and Training Centre provides free quality education and training within a Christian context.
The VisionWest Employment Services Lead is an integral part of VisionWest’s Mentoring Vocational Programme. This role is responsible for empowering clients through training and employment upskilling in the labour market.
Responsibilities will include labour market intelligence to promote growth and expansion, programme development, developing recruitment packages for employers, mentoring of clients, obtaining and supervising work placements and maintain an on-going relationship with employers. Additionally, the role will involve preparation of clients for the workplace, coaching, client support and pastoral care and fostering good working relationships
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred.
- Experience in work brokerage and employment placement services.
- Experience working with clients experiencing challenging circumstances and providing solution focussed problem solving.
- Creating effective employment initiatives that cater for people with different ages and stages of learning.
- Knowledge of the employment market and responding to industry trends and requirements.
- Have proven experience in managing employees.
- Has successfully managed employment contracts achieving employment outcomes.
VisionWest Community Trust is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation with faith-based roots, that provides a range of services to communities in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch.
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is
essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
If this role appeals to you, then please apply now!
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application