VisionWest Community Trust - West Auckland - Auckland
Full-time Glen Eden
Great culture, great team, great mission!
Bring your HR experience and skills to an organisation with a heart for the disadvantaged in the community!
The People and Culture Team at VisionWest are seeking someone with a great attitude and HR experience to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will be someone who is highly flexible and adaptable with strong work ethic who would like to be part of a busy and vibrant team. In this newly established position, it is anticipated that the successful person will be able to support the senior HR team in recruitment, contract management, staff engagement, policy updates, quality audits of HR processes, employment relations and other operational HR issues that may come up from time to time. To be considered for this role you will need to have HR generalist experience and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You will also be keen to be part of a growing, culturally diverse organisation with Christian values. If you are highly organised, timely and accurate and able to deliver exceptional customer service to our service managers while being part of an energetic team in an open plan environment - then you may be just the person we are looking for!
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
In addition to previous HR experience the skills and attributes required for this role are:
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Effective administration skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Good understanding of employment legislation
- The ability to manage confidential information appropriately
- Adaptability with a good level of initiative
- The desire to support others in their work
- A warm, welcoming and professional manner with the ability to engage easily with a wide range of people
- A desire to be part of the ongoing work of VisionWest Community Trust
VisionWest Community Trust is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation with faith-based roots, that provides a range of services to communities in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch.
If this role appeals to you, then please apply now!
Closing date 16 June 2019
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application