Heritage Lifecare BPA Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand to over 2,500 people. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built. We pride ourselves on creating a better everyday for our residents.
Why work anywhere else
Riverside Lifecare is a 65-bed rest home, hospital and dementia facility with an onsite village situated in New Plymouth, Taranaki. The region has stunning scenery, picturesque parks, coastal walkways, and the majestic Mount Taranaki – making it a popular place to work, live and raise a family. It is an attractive lifestyle with beaches close by, few traffic woes, affordable housing, the beautiful Pukekura Park, and many great amenities -including cafes and schools. Why would you want to work anywhere else?
Our Cooks are responsible for helping our residents at Riverside Lifecare enjoy a better everyday. We only want the best for our clients and are seeking a caring, empathetic professional. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where career pathways and positive work ethics are important.
Applicants should be able to provide the following:
- Nutritious and enticing meals for the residents in our care
- Wholesome home cooking
- Special dietary needs of our residents
- Maintain a clean hazard free kitchen in order to minimise risks to residents of the home
- Be familiar with emergency procedures and maintain the emergency supplies
- A relevant Food safety qualification
- Be able to budget costing and design
- Have sound knowledge of nutrition and dietetics
- Availability for all shifts (AM, PM, Nights, Weekends). Please note, roster will be on a 4 on, 2 off basis.
- Excellent time management skills
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you.
We review applications once received. Hence, interviews could take place before the closing date of this advertisement. If this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible to increase your chance of an interview.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.
Applications close 15 Jun 2019