Findex - Invercargill - Southland
Established in 1984 Windsor Brass Ltd is a New Zealand owned and operated company that provides a full product range of window and door fittings, accessories, locks, latches and handles. We pride ourselves on the quality and reliability of the products we carry and the unparalleled customer service we provide.
Our Core Values are:
- Integrity/Honesty - Doing what you say you’re going to do, doing the right thing
- Loyalty/Dedication/Teamwork - A passion about achieving results together
- Striving for Excellence - Continuous improvement, willing to stretch
- Accountability - The buck stops here
- Humility - Giving others the glory, accepting responsibility
Reporting to the Supply Chain Executive Manager and working as part of the wider Supply Chain team, the Supply Chain Support Coordinator is responsible for providing high-level administration support that will allow the team to operate at peak efficiency.
This role would suit an individual who has experience as an Administrator or Personal Assistant, in a production or logistics environment. The successful candidate will be joining a progressive company operating in a niche market.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Obtaining and reporting on critical data, for example supplier pricing information.
- Supporting the Supply Chain Executive Manager to prepare business reports.
- Acting as an effective liaison between the Warehousing and Processing teams.
- Organising and facilitating department meetings as required, including preparing meeting minutes.
- Organising national and international travel for the Supply Chain team.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Possess excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Be computer literate and experienced in MS office suite.
- Have experience in inventory management software (or equivalent).
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This role is a part-time position with approximately 25-30 hours available per week. Flexible working hours can be negotiated with the right applicant.
The successful applicant will be committed to meeting health and safety standards, and all aspects of statutory compliance and regulations. In return Windsor Brass Ltd will provide every opportunity to utilise and further develop your skills within an innovative and progressive environment.
For more information please contact Rachel Willis at Findex Human Resource Consulting on 0800 020 002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.