HOOP Brand Activation - Central Auckland - Auckland
Part Time Brand Activator / Merchandiser - FMCG Entry Level in Sylvia Park
Solid career opportunity in well known FMCG business, supermarket focus
- Part Time permanent work with leading brands in retailers nationwide
Great entry level role for students or those interested in FMCG
Do you want hands on experience whilst being the face of some of the biggest brands in the NZ market? Are you after flexibility and the opportunity to work independently with full support at your fingertips? Read on to take your first step into the FMCG industry, with a NZ owned, leading Brand Activation company.
Our Brand Activators are the face of our company. It’s a hands-on role, merchandising products, building displays, completing store audits, POS placements and category relays and so much more.
To be successful in this role the following experience and attributes are a must:
- A vacancy available for approx 1.5hr on Monday, 30 mins Wednesday, 1 hour Friday and 1 hour Sunday. Calls can be done anytime after 10pm the previous night as long as completed by 7am in the morning in the local Pak n Save. With additional time for display and display maintenance.
- Excellent time management skills and tech savvy
- Reliable vehicle with clean & current full driver’s licence
- Physically fit - some work requires reasonably heavy lifting
- Ability to work autonomously PLUS be able to communicate back to your HOOP team and clients
- Approach work positively and be a proud, well presented representative of our business
- Honesty and integrity are our core values, it is critical all applicants possess these too!
We offer you the flexibility to work outside the standard 9 – 5, in a position where you’re still able to juggle life’s everyday tasks, whether it be study, family or whatever else! In return for signing up to join our brand activation team, we offer the following:
- Full training and ongoing support from the HOOP team
- A competitive hourly rate with potential to add shifts where needed
- Mileage and travel accounted for
- A flexible working schedule
- Opportunity for career progression within the ever-expanding FMCG industry
- Exposure to some of the biggest brands in the New Zealand FMCG market
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team of hardworking superstars, simply complete the online application form and send your CV to us, telling us why this role is perfect for you.
Applications close 15 Jun 2019