Enliven - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Family Works, Taranaki
Family Works is a not-for-profit service providing child & family services in the lower half of the North Island. We provide a wide range of social services that build on the strengths and resources a person or family already possess. Our services include needs assessments, social work, counselling, therapy and life-skills and parenting courses.
As an Administrator, you will:
- Greet and welcome visitors
- Provide administration support to staff across multiple offices
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Oversee and maintain filing systems
Skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Strong organisational skills
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent MS Office and database skills
- Knowledge of accounts receivable/payable (preferred)
What's on offer?
- Ongoing training and professional development
- A great team culture
- Knowledge that you're making a difference in the community
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://psc.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs
Applications close 27 May 2019
For more information contact Megan Jackson, Regional Manager on 06 758 5037
Candidates should expect to undergo police vetting.
Family Works may also contact the Ministry of Social Development and the Ministry of Justice to ensure that there is no conflict of interest between the candidate and the organisation.