Baker Tilly Staples Rodway - Central Auckland - Auckland
Baker Tilly Staples Rodway is one of New Zealand’s largest independent accounting firms, specialising in Audit, Advisory Services, Taxation and Human Resources. The success of our business is based on innovative thinking, the opportunity for professional growth, high-calibre people and access to worldwide resources through the Baker Tilly International Group. We are based in the Auckland CBD, located right across from Britomart.
We have an opportunity for a Manager / Senior Manager in our Audit and Assurance Services team for someone who is interested in progressing their career. You will get the opportunity to:
- Work with top tier clients across for-profit and non-for-profit entities
- Build your profile in a growing team
- Get to network internationally as part of the Baker Tilly network
- Work with proven experts
- Be promoted to the next level if you can prove yourself
- Work in a team with a proven reputation (we have been around for 70 years)
- Manage, support and develop a high performing team
To be successful, you will require:
- Degree in an Accounting/Finance or related discipline coupled with Chartered Accountant qualification
- At least 6 years’ experience in a reputable audit firm
- Strong client service focus
- Ability to drive, inspire and motivate high performing teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Builds meaningful relationships with clients, staff and partners
- Proven ability to deliver on significant audit assignments
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this position please in upmost confidence apply now.
Baker Tilly Staples Rodway is a leading New Zealand accounting and business advisory firm, with 7 offices and over 400 people nationwide (and growing). We are part of the Baker Tilly International network, which has over 30,000 people across almost 150 locations and includes Pitcher Partners in Australia.