First Gas Ltd - Timaru - Canterbury
Kiwis count on us to keep the hot water running and the BBQ fired up. It’s an important job and right now we need more awesome Drivers in Timaru.
This role will provide you an opportunity to drive a class 2 vehicle, interact with customers and keep physically fit. We offer a safe work environment, a competitive hourly rate, a bonus programme, and great benefits such as medical insurance and a fitness grant.
You will often work in a sole charge capacity (after an initial training period) and require a full Class 2 license. It’s pretty physical as you’ll be lugging about LPG cylinders, loading and unloading them on to trucks. We’re big on health and safety here at Rockgas, so you’ll need to do all this while maintaining a safe work environment.
To be successful in securing this role you’ll need to have:
- A minimum class 2 heavy trade vehicle licence (Dangerous Goods endorsement would be ideal)
- A very good level of physical fitness in order to manoeuvre LPG cylinders
- Strong communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
- A strong work ethic, integrity and adaptability
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours and in all weather conditions
The recruitment process for this role involves a medical check which includes a drug and alcohol test, and a criminal record check. Think this sounds like you or one of your mates? Please send your CV to Jacqui Cummack at Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 027 275 6117 for more information.
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 07 Jun 2019