Briscoe Group - Central Auckland - Auckland
Are you seeking:
• A role that will stimulate and challenge you?
• The opportunity to be part of a successful, dynamic retail organisation?
• A role where you can contribute to the success of the business and be rewarded for your achievements?
Our brands are household names throughout New Zealand: Briscoes Homeware, Rebel Sport and Living & Giving. With 82 stores throughout New Zealand, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become excellent retailers.
Based at our Support Office in Morningside, Auckland but with a shared remit that extends throughout our nationwide store network, we are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner with sound generalist HR advisory experience, who is ready to adapt to the fast paced retail environment.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for:
• Supporting managers in their HR process requirements, including recruitment and selection, remuneration and benefits, objective setting and performance management, disciplinary issues and personal grievance handling
• Implementation of initiatives to support the delivery of the HR/business unit strategy that aligns with our business objectives and culture
• Identification of localised business issues/trends and the development of appropriate solutions in consultation with HR colleagues where appropriate
• Provision of expert advice and coaching on people related matters
• Support for our talent identification processes, succession and progression discussions to build capability and capacity now and for the future
To be successful in this role you will need:
• A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent experience in HR or a similar discipline
• Demonstrated coaching and influencing skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with proven ability in developing communication plans and tactics
• Well-developed analytical skills
• A high level of proactivity and initiative, adaptability and resilience
• Have a sound understanding and experience in implementing recruitment, induction, learning and development, change management and performance management processes
• Experience in contributing to and implementing HR/Business Unit strategies
• Well-developed organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively
• Be eligible to work in New Zealand or hold New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship
Our people are what make us successful and we understand the importance of looking after our team. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive remuneration package including the opportunity to take part in our incentive scheme, staff discount and the opportunity to both contribute and be recognised for their achievements.
For further information please contact Rebecca Fisher on email@example.com.
Position closes: 26 May 2019
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
We invite you to express your interest in this role using the ‘Apply for this job’ button below.
Applications close 21 May 2019