Wild South - Christchurch City - Canterbury
Retail Graphic Designer/Digital Marketing Support.
This role is a golden opportunity to apply your highly accomplished design and graphics skill across a diverse range of projects. The ongoing sum total of these projects will significantly contribute to the overall brand and sales objectives of the business - a truly unique chance to make your mark.
If you love graphic design and see yourself being a part of a growing lifestyle fashion brand, then we may have a role for you.
We require a part-time qualified graphic artist to join our hardworking friendly Christchurch team. Currently the role requires 25-30 hours per week.
Wild South is a New Zealand owned and operated business, retailing men’s and women’s casual fashion with a particular focus on stylish lifestyle garments made from high quality natural fibre fabrics.
Pure merino wool, the finest Italian wool fleece, pure cotton and super soft bamboo cottons are just the beginning. Our range of crafted clothing is specifically designed for a relaxed natural lifestyle.
In-conjunction with the Retail Operations manager & Digital Marketing manager your responsibilities include:
- Design and development of branding and marketing materials and communications for the retail group including; in store and window promotional materials, external advertisements, website imagery and message banners in-conjunction with required promotional activity and brand values.
- Photograph and post shop images and upload to website.
- Manage print production processes, pack and dispatch store promotional materials to 10 Wild South stores, meeting all required deadlines.
- Assist in maintaining and managing of the Wild South website, social media and VIP customer email communications in line with brand values and sales objectives.
- Assist in maintaining and managing web content.
- Maintaining brand values and identity throughout all material designs.
- Provide general graphic design support as required.
In-conjunction with product design team and corporate sales division your responsibilities include:
- Design and development of commercial garment prints, embroidery, logos and swing tag designs within brand guidelines to achieve maximum sell through.
- Provide print ready art work for corporate customer requirements such as logos and brand statements.
- Providing general graphic design support as required.
Key requirements to be considered for this role are:
- Relevant graphic design qualifications.
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Website management ability.
- Understanding of social media.
- Photography skills
- Creative yet commercial eye for graphic design specific to the retail clothing market.
- Strong communication, management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in high pressured situations and achieve required deadlines and outcomes.
In exchange you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package reflective of your abilites and experience.