Heritage Life Care - Tauranga - Bay of Plenty
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built.
Why work anywhere else
Hodgson House Lifecare is a 64-bed care home and hospital with a 27-unit village. We are located centrally on beautiful Botanical Road in one of New Zealand’s most exciting and progressive cities - Tauranga. Have a great pace of life with beautiful nearby beaches, a lovely warm climate, and many great amenities close by - including cafes, transport, the hospital and schools. Why would you want to work anywhere else?
The maintenance coordinator is responsible for helping our residents at Hodgson House Lifecare enjoy a better everyday. We only want the best for our clients and are seeking a caring, empathetic professional. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where career pathways and positive work ethics are important.
Applicants are required to:
- Have experience with general maintenance, basic repairs, painting and decorating.
- Be motivated with the ability to demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
- Be physically fit, organised and be able to coordinate own work schedule and complete tasks without supervision.
- Have good communication skills with the ability to work with others in a team environment and liaise with external suppliers.
- Have a full clean driver’s licence.
- Have availability to be called out of hours in an emergency.
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you.
We review applications once received. Hence, interviews could take place before the closing date of this advertisement. If this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible to increase your chance of an interview.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.
Applications close 14 Jun 2019