WineWorks - Blenheim - Nelson/Marlborough
WineWorks Marlborough – Client Services Manager
Are you looking for your next career opportunity? Are you forward thinking and ready to be hands on in our fast growing and dynamic business? Due to an internal personnel movement, we have an exciting opportunity available for the right person to join the team as a Client Services Manager. This is a full-time salaried Management position that is responsible for the Planning, Pre-Production and Client Services area of our business. As the Client Services Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of information, service and support to our existing clients and the development of new business. You will also provide management support and development to a client focused team of 9 and assist them to continuously improve our client/business relationship.
WineWorks offers bottling, warehousing and distribution services to New Zealand wineries, with plants located in Auckland, Hawkes Bay and Marlborough. This position will be based in Marlborough, the heart of Sauvignon Blanc country.
We need an experienced client focused Manager who has proven business and leadership skills. You will have the ability to develop and maintain effective ongoing relationships with people across our business and with our clients. You will be an integral part of our Plant Management Team and will report directly to the Plant Manager.
This role is varied, challenging and fast paced with the main focus being on client services and team leadership. Ideally you will have had experience in leading a multi-functional team and achieving excellent results.
What we need from you:
- An outstanding communicator with proven leadership skills
- Have a high level of organisational skills and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Have proven experience in leading and motivating a team to achieve awesome results
- Have general business knowledge, with the ability to understand financial reports
- Excellent relationship building and networking capability
- Psychometric testing will be conducted for short-listed applicants
Our deal breakers:
- Must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- A current CV and completed WineWorks application form must be submitted
Please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” on this page or via the careers tab on our website.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz.
Applications close 30th May 2019, however, applicants will be reviewed as they are received and interviews may commence prior to the close date so don’t delay making an application.
Applications close 15 Jun 2019