Dunedin Casino - Dunedin City - Otago
The Dunedin Casino is recognised as a highly reputable employer in Dunedin. We are currently looking for highly motivated front of house staff to join our successful team.
The Dunedin Casino provides its employees with an exciting work environment within a fast paced and dynamic industry. Our Food and Beverage team are looking for well-presented, strong customer service focused staff members who thrive in a lively environment.
To be successful in this role you will ideally:
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Have a positive attitude and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Be flexible and able to work on a rotating roster between 9:00am and 3:00am; 7 days per week, including public holidays.
- Have a clean criminal history, and the legal entitlement to work and reside in New Zealand.
- Be at least 20 years of age (this is a legal requirement for the Casino industry)
Staff benefits include:
- Paid meal break and meal provided.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Fully laundered uniforms.
Please note that as a part of our employment process, thorough criminal history and reference checks are undertaken.