TSB Bank Limited - New Plymouth - Taranaki
Who are you?
We have the unique opportunity for an IT professional to join our Technology function as Head of Integration & Data. This is a technical, hands-on leadership role, providing guidance, direction and insight to the Integration & Data team to ensure the achievement of key organisational objectives.
This challenging new position will take ownership of the operational data platform, supporting business data warehousing and analytics capabilities. You’ll apply your effective communication and relationship management skills to work collaboratively across functions, advising and managing teams and projects in a complex and fast-paced environment.
As part of this pivotal role, you’ll lead the effort to define and communicate a vision for data integration and ensure the delivery of a robust platform with a highly functional set of private APIs; while seeking to identify opportunities for automation and optimization to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A relevant qualification/degree in Computer Science or Business Management
- 10+ years’ experience managing IT teams, preferably in a 24x7 real-time banking, payments or financial services environment.
- Comprehensive people leadership capabilities, including recruitment experience and an understanding of human resource management practices and procedures
- Proven knowledge of adaptive/Agile IT environments, IT strategy, roadmap planning and strategy execution and a broad understanding of architecture principles
- Expertise in influencing and providing thought leadership to business projects and technology initiatives, with the ability to manage, negotiate and influence third-party stakeholders and vendors
- A positive outlook and an aptitude for mitigating risks with creative solutions
Who are we?
We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead and to make their banking experience as easy as possible.
Like our customers, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re committed to developing and encouraging our people to achieve their goals both inside, and outside of our four walls. We promote inclusion and innovative thinking, and pride ourselves on the positive working environment we’ve created.
Our commitment to our people has also been recognised by the HR Institute of New Zealand, after taking home the Workplace Engagement Programme of the Year award in 2017.
So if you’re passionate about helping New Zealanders and ready to get stuck in as part of a team where you’re supported to be your best self…Apply now!
Applications close: Wednesday 29th May, 2019