- Hastings - Hawkes Bay
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand to over 2,500 people. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built. We pride ourselves on creating a better everyday for our residents.
Why work anywhere else
Colwyn House Lifecare is a 69-bed dementia and specialised hospital facility situated in Mahora, Hastings. The sunny Hawkes Bay region has stunning scenery, beaches, walkways, wineries and a warm climate. Have a great pace of life, with a short commute, affordable housing in welcoming communities, and many great amenities - including schools and recreational facilities. Why would you want to work anywhere else?
Our Clinical Services Managers will work closely with the Care Home Manager to ensure the effective management of the facility and be responsible for providing high level clinical leadership and support. You will monitor the provision of clinical care to residents and ensure the highest standards are maintained. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where we value career.
Applicants should have the following:
- Experience in leading and managing staff
- Substantial experience in the aged care facility
- Proven experience working with dementia
- The skills and experience to lead, direct and continually evaluate the clinical services within the facility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound management, analytical and decision-making skills
- InterRai training, and medimap and e-Case experience advantageous
- Knowledge of the health and disability sector standards and the ability to manage a robust quality system
- Excellent time management skills
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you.
We review applications once received. Hence, interviews could take place before the closing date of this advertisement. If this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible to increase your chance of an interview.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.
Applications close 13 Jun 2019