Findex - Queenstown - Otago
Salary/Wages: $45,000 to $50,000 per annum
Are you looking for excellent work-life balance? Are you sociable, active and organised? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client are a successful and friendly family who have recently relocated from Europe and now residing in Millbrook. This tight knit family of four, made up of Mum, Dad and two children aged 9 and 11, are looking for a Housekeeper to become part of their family.
As Housekeeper for this active, fun-loving family, you will be:
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of the household
- In charge of keeping the house spick and span
- Laundering and ironing
- Grocery shopping and occasionally cooking
- Running errands
- Assisting with hosting of visitors
- Managing and booking service of household appliances
- Working 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, although the family are flexible.
Skills & experience
The successful applicant will be an optimistic person with:
- Experience working in a similar role either in a private residence or hospitality
- A current driver license
- Good physical fitness to lift, reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine
- Good communication skills, including the ability to listen carefully and ask questions to gain clarification
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Keen to take initiative
- Competence in speaking English
- Integrity, including honesty and high ethical standards.
What’s on offer?
- Work in the beautiful Queenstown area
- A fantastic opportunity to secure a rewarding long-term role
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Be immersed in an interesting international network of people
- An open, tolerant and relaxed, household with a loving atmosphere!
How to apply
Don’t miss your chance – apply online today!
Applications close 03 Jun 2019