HOOP Brand Activation - Hamilton City - Waikato
We are looking for a Brand Activator / Merchandisers
- Solid career opportunity in well known FMCG business, supermarket focus and leading brands and also hardware stores
- This position will involve visiting local stores, around 3 days per week during normal business hours.
- Position are around 6-8 hours per week each, with the opportunity to pick up more hours in the future. Currently Monday 3.5 hours, Tuesday 1.5 hours, Thursday 1 hour with additional hours for display builds.
We offer :
- Full training and ongoing support from the HOOP team
- A competitive hourly rate with potential to add shifts where needed
- Mileage and travel accounted for
- A flexible working schedule
We require someone:
- Excellent time management skills and tech savvy
- Reliable vehicle a and clean & current full driver’s licence
- Physically fit - some work requires reasonably heavy lifting.
- Lives reasonably close to Morrinsville
- Ability to work autonomously PLUS be able to communicate back to your HOOP team and clients
- Approach work positively and be a proud, well presented representative of our business
- Honesty and integrity are our core values, it is critical all applicants possess these too!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team of hardworking superstars, simply complete the online application form and send your CV to us, telling us why this role is perfect for you or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0212293226