VisionWest Home Healthcare - Hamilton City - Waikato
Part time — Waikato Service Centre
Great culture, great team, great mission!
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your administration skills to support the work of an organisation making a real difference in the community? Do you want to be a part of a fun-loving and caring team? Then this role is perfect for you.
Reporting to the the Payroll Team Leader, the Payroll Administrator is responsible for providing timely superior high quality administrative support services with a primary focus on data entry and assisting with the fast pace output of timesheets.
- Providing comprehensive administration services in the payroll area.
- Assist the Team Leader & process timesheet data in relevant databases while maintaining approved procedures & processes.
- Ensuring the payroll process is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Providing assistance in all payroll processes
- Providing assistance with general office administration duties in a busy environment, requiring flexibility and initiative.
The successful applicant will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in payroll processes & systems along with an administrative qualification.
- The aptitude to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with the ability to accomplish a high volume of administrative work within a short space of time.
- Competency in Excel.
- Strong client/service/quality orientation and effective & demonstrable problem-solving skills as well as being an analytical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills and good self-management skills.
- Flexibility, the ability to work as a member of a team as well as having strong relationship management and team skills.
- A willingness to grow in skills & knowledge, particularly in new payroll legislation and computer literacy.
VisionWest Community Trust is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation with faith-based roots, that provides a range of services to communities in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch.
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
If this role appeals to you, then please apply now!
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 12 Jun 2019