A rewarding career as a RDNS Support Worker awaits you!
- Have prior experience with caregiving; are a student of allied healthcare or willing to be trained
- Have a Full Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
- Enjoy giving back to the community
- Seeking a challenging but fulfilling role
- Are a NZ citizen or resident?
Then we would love you to join our team at RDNS NZ.
Royal District Nursing Service New Zealand (RDNS NZ) is a not for profit provider of home and community based and community nursing services to a wide range of clients in the Greater Auckland region and the Southland/Otago regions.
We provide services 24/7 but are currently seeking staff who are available on a permanent and casual basis within the hours of 7am - 9pm in the following areas: Central West and North Shore.
Culture & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive pay rates
- Professional development
- Great support network
If you are honest, reliable, an excellent communicator, motivational and engaging, and seeking to make a positive difference in our clients’ lives, we can offer you a rewarding career and the opportunity to be a part of a progressive and supportive organisation.
Apply online with a CV and a cover letter. For further information please call 096019941 for more information or apply today!