VisionWest Home Healthcare - Hamilton City - Waikato
Are you a super organiser who loves working supporting people?
VisionWest Home Healthcare is an established provider of quality Homebased care. Our Care Placement Coordinators are responsible for coordinating a team of Support Workers in the community to deliver a quality service to the people we support and their families. These Support Workers go into the homes of our Clients to assist with activities of daily living, household management, meal preparation and shopping. We provide care to people who are elderly, have a physical disability, high medical needs and/or challenging behaviour.
This is a fast paced role in a busy environment that requires great organising skills and the ability to think on your feet. Excellent communication skills are essential for you to be able to work with the wide range of people the position comes into contact with on a daily basis. Your ability to maintain accurate records is vital. Duties of the role include providing efficient and effective placement services, matching Client needs to Support Worker skills and ensuring data is entered quickly, accurately and in line with established procedures.
For this position, you will need:
- Experience in rostering staff/clients
- Intermediate level data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills combined with the ability to provide responsive, person-centred solutions for our clients
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A high level of organising skills
- Database and administration skills
- Excellent clear spoken and written English
- A calm, flexible attitude and the ability to multi task
- To be a great team player who enjoys supporting others in their work
Previous call centre experience would be advantageous.
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
If this position appeals to you, then please apply now!
Closing date, 9 June 2019
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 09 Jun 2019