This is a New Zealand owned and operated business, retailing men’s and women’s casual fashion with a particular focus on garments made from high quality fabrics & natural fibres.
Pure merino wool, the finest Italian wool fleece, pure cotton and super soft bamboo cottons are just the beginning and form the foundation of a range of crafted clothing specifically designed for a relaxed natural lifestyle.
We require a high energy sales leader that shares our passion for quality and natural style coupled with an outstanding, but relaxed ability with our customers. Currently the role is part-time approximately 20-25 hours per week and you will assist the store manager in all aspects of running the store and manage it fully in their absence.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Outstanding leadership & sales abilities.
- Hands-on hardworking approach & a 'can do' attitude.
- Proven understanding of retailing & sales.
- Accomplished visual merchandising & store presentation skills.
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Assisting the store manager to successfully manager the business.
- Managing the store in the absence of the store manager.
- Achieving sales & working with KPI’s to improve skills and results.
- Providing exceptional customer service experience.
- Nurturing a happy team environment inconjunction with the manager while maintaining a sales focus.
- Assisting with team training & motivation.
- Assisting with day to day running of the store.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with your skills and experience as well as staff purchasing privileges.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you are looking for then we are looking forward to talking with you.