Mr Apple - Hastings - Hawkes Bay
Mr Apple NZ is New Zealand’s largest vertically integrated apple grower, packer and exporter with orchards in Napier, Hastings and Central Hawkes Bay. We currently have permanent full-time vacancies available for experienced orchardists across all locations.
Skills and attributes required:
- Experience in Fruit Growing operations
- Enjoy working outdoors and don’t mind doing physical work
- Confident use of orchard machinery
- Irrigation understanding and operation
- Pest and disease knowledge
- General harvesting experience
- Spraying experience
- Ideally a National Certificate in Horticulture or equivalent
- Current drivers licence
- Excellent team work and ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
If you want to work and grow with an industry leader and you have an enthusiastic attitude, then we want to hear from you. You will get to work with a great bunch of people in a varied role and learn more as you progress. Mr Apple has lots of opportunity and pride themselves on their ability to train. If you think you’ve got what it takes then please apply online or send your CV to Mr Apple, PO Box 42, Whakatu Attn: Orchardist Recruitment.
Mr Apple is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Please note applications will only be considered if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand. You must be a New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident or a holder of a current New Zealand work permit to apply for this job.