WineWorks - Blenheim - Nelson/Marlborough
WineWorks Marlborough – Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced engineer looking to join a dynamic engineering team? Are you keen to be part of a fast-growing local business?
Our wine bottling facility in Blenheim is growing so we are future proofing our maintenance structure. We have a vacancy for a maintenance engineer that will work with our existing engineering team of 5.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in preventative maintenance and will be able to use engineering best practice to achieve production efficiency targets. You will be able to identify plant and process improvements and implement reliability projects. Also carry out root cause analysis to determine equipment failures, preventative maintenance, and help purchase and manage critical spares.
If you are:
- Technically competent and trade certified, as a minimum
- Experienced in preventative maintenance (3 years +)
- Ideally holding a Limited Electrical Registration
- Reliable, flexible, adaptable and have a great sense of humour
- Have a great work ethic and work to high standards
- A can-do person who thrives on challenges and being part of a dynamic team
- Have the ability to fault-find complex machinery
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage your own time.
Then we would like to hear from you. We pay competitive rates that are negotiable based on skills, experience and certification. Your hours of work will be negotiated with you to provide you with an ideal pattern, but it is expected that you will work a minimum of 45 hours per week. If you live outside of the Marlborough region, we can discuss our financial contribution towards the cost of relocation.
Our deal breakers:
- Must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- A current CV and completed WineWorks application form must be submitted
Please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” on this page or via the careers tab on our website.
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz.
Applications close 03 Jun 2019