PRO-FORM - Hamilton City - Waikato
PRO-FORM are a locally owned and operated company based in Avalon, Hamilton. PRO-FORM sells a range of ute accessories to automotive companies in more than 60 countries throughout the world. We operate some of the largest extrusion and vacuum forming equipment in the Southern Hemisphere.
We are looking for Production Operators for a variety of shifts across our 24/4 operation.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Be physically fit (essential), as significant heavy lifting is required
- Be proactive, wants to work, learn and has a desire to grow
- Very good attendance and punctuality
- Sound mechanical or practical skills
- Good communication, written and numerical skills
- Excellent team player attitude
- To have a strong commitment to health and safety and quality product and practices
- A stable work history in manufacturing would be advantageous
In return for your commitment and hard work we offer a fun environment, career advancement opportunities, life insurance, and great work-life balance, as with our Monday – Thursday operations 3 day weekends will be a reality! Some overtime may also be available.
As we are looking to move quickly with our recruitment process we will only be considering candidates that already have in place their legal entitlement to work in New Zealand and that are located in New Zealand available for immediate interview.
Please note that our pre-employment selection process includes a drug screening test and criminal history check.