Bidfood - Hamilton City - Waikato
Bidfood Hamilton are looking for a motivated, skilled and hard working individual to fill a new van sales / driver role for its Streets Ice Cream distribution.
Must be fluent in English. Indian origin language proficiancy would be an advantage.
The Roles Key Responsibilities are;
- Deliver product to a set customer base
- Deal with the company’s customers in a courteous and respectful manner
- Ensure all customers dependent on volume are covered within the specified delivery cycle
- Assist with others when required
- Stock management accuracy – Manage stock on your designated run effectively and ensure stock rotation and accuracy. Monthly stocktakes to be completed by you and the stock control team. All dated and damaged stock on trucks to be identified and communicated to the stock control team.
- Fleet management – keep up to date records of truck cleaning records and all servicing requirements
- Collaboration - maintain fantastic working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to Bidfood staff and customers.
- Administration – responsible for any payment collected, paper work and the downloading of van sales data to Bidfood computer system. Returning all administrational requests within the required date.
- Invoice – complete order on hand held device, pick stock from truck, generate invoice, get proof of delivery, collect cash
- Implement and maintain high standards of merchandising as and when required, especially with any new product launches
Applications close 23 May 2019