Radius Care - Timaru - Canterbury
Our company is accredited with Immigration New Zealand.
Full time permanent position of 80 hours per fortnight.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (preferably InterRai trained) to work in our Elloughton Gardens aged care facility. The successful candidate must have experience in aged care and be able to lead a team of other Registered Nurses.
We are looking for someone who has
- Minimum 3+ years' experience as an RN in NZ (experience in NZ aged care would be an advantage)
- InterRAI Competency is highly preferred.
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to coach, guide and support your team, delegate effectively and promote excellent working relationships
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Flexibility to work rostered and rotating shifts
What we'll offer you in return:
- Autonomy to practice
- Ongoing support towards your professional development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Inclusive Nurses Liability Insurance
- Access to our Staff Benefits Scheme