Albany Toyota Ltd - North Shore - Auckland
Albany Toyota is part of the large Albany Toyota group, with our main dealership in Albany and Service Centres in Whangaparaoa and Browns Bay.
Our service team is growing at Albany Toyota WHANGAPARAOA, therefore we are looking to extend our team with someone highly motivated and passionate about cars. We are looking for a real team player, who is willing to work together towards set goals.
What we require:
- Someone eager to learn, honest and hardworking
- Permanent New Zealand residency
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills required.
- Full driver's licence
What we offer:
- Factory training programs
- Excellent working environment and remuneration
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Working with one the world’s biggest and respected brands
- And a fun team environment!
At Albany Toyota the Environment plays a significant role, your duties will include:
- ensure correct operational procedures which minimise impacts on the environment (air, land, water)
- understanding and participating in the company’s environmental policy’s
- participating in seeking opportunities for on-going kaizen (continuous improvement)
If the above sounds like you make sure you apply today!
Applications close 07 Jun 2019