VisionWest Home Healthcare - North Shore - Auckland
Care Manager (Registered Nurse)
VisionWest Home Healthcare
Full-time role – Albany Branch
Do you want to work for a service that promotes holistic care
and is a leader in the home and community support sector?
Do you want a role where you can manage your own work flow,
where no two days are the same,
and you can be out and about in the community?
Come and work locally on the North Shore and enjoy the benefits!
Our service provides home-based supports to a wide range of people, including the elderly and those with chronic illness or a disability. Our team of Care Managers (registered nurses) provide clinical expertise and support for our Clients and Support Workers.
You will enjoy the flexibility of this role, managing a caseload of community clients, visiting them in their homes and supporting them to live safely and independently. Whilst there is a lot of independence in this role, you will also be well supported as part of a fun and supportive team of Care Managers, Care Placement Coordinators, Support Workers and other staff.
- Completing assessments and developing individual service support plans
- Conducting quality reviews and follow up of any concerns
- Problem solving and liaising with other health professionals
- Networking and promotion of the service
- Assisting with Support Worker learning and development
- Quality improvement initiatives
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years recent experience in a hospital setting; aged care or disability sector
- Experience or knowledge of the Home Healthcare setting
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
VisionWest Home Healthcare provides a high-quality home healthcare service in Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty. This service forms part of VisionWest Community Trust, an award winning and rapidly expanding not-for-profit organisation providing a wide range of services to people in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is
essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
If this role appeals to you, then please apply now!
Closing date 7 June 2019
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 07 Jun 2019