Dunedin Casino - Dunedin City - Otago
Dunedin Casino is seeking an Operations Manager to Join Our Team! If you are motivated and have the ability to plan for the future then this role might be for you. If you are seeking a new career challenge, then apply now!
The Operations Manager provides support to the IT and Gaming Technical departments within the Casino environment. You will make sure the organisation is running as well as it possibly can with a smooth efficient service that meets the needs of the customers and staff. Responsibilities would include managing the operations process, design, planning, control and performance improvement.
To be selected for this role you must:
- Have experience planning and controlling change in a corporate setting
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective time management
- Be able to prioritise and delegate
- Lead, coach and support staff
- Proven previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound working knowledge of electronics and other industry-related technical areas
Preferred IT Skills include:
- Exposure to VMWare vCenter
- Experience with server 2008 through 2016 including active directory
- Windows 10
- Experience with Unifi Wi-Fi technology would be a bonus
If this sounds like you apply now!
Applicants must be at least 20 years of age and will need to be either a NZ citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a current NZ Work Visa. You will also be required to obtain and hold a Certificate of Approval from the Department of Internal Affairs