- Hastings - Hawkes Bay
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand to over 2,500 people. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built.
Why work anywhere else?
Colwyn House Lifecare is a 69-bed dementia and specialised hospital facility situated in Mahora, Hastings.
We are currently seeking a Cook to join our team on a permanent full-time basis, who are reliable team players and have a real passion for working with the elderly residents. Why would you want to work anywhere else?
Our Cooks are responsible for helping our residents at Colwyn House Lifecare enjoy a better everyday. We only want the best for our clients and are seeking a caring, empathetic professional. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where career pathways and positive work ethics are important.
Applicants should have the following…
- Nutritious and enticing meals for the residents in our care.
- Wholesome home cooking.
- Special dietary needs of our clients.
- Maintain a clean hazard free kitchen in order to minimise risks to residents of the home.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures and maintain the emergency supplies.
- A relevant Food safety qualification.
- Must be able and willing to work weekends.
- Be able to budget costing and design
- Have sound knowledge of nutrition and dietetics.
- Available for all shifts (AM, PM, Weekend).
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you.
We review applications once received, and hence interviews may be held before the closing date of this advertisement. If you are interested in the role, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible to increase your chances of an interview.