VinPro Ltd - Central Otago - Otago
Join Central Otago’s leading contract winemaking, bottling and warehousing company.
With a culture based on delivering customer service excellence, we are looking for a dynamic, reliable team player to join our bottling facility in Cromwell as a
This is a full time position with varying hours during the busy season. Ideally the successful applicant will have a strong work ethic supported with excellent references.
This role is primarily responsible for Operating & maintaining the bottling machinery in the day to day bottling while ensuring optimum quality is maintained. You will carry out the daily setup of equipment to ensure an uninterrupted flow from Tanker to Filler machinery ensuring the product is clean and sterile.
The key functions of this role include:
- Clean, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the production line.
- Bottling and labelling clients’ wine according to the specifications and VinPro’s standard of quality.
- Follow sanitizing procedures of the filling machines and tankers and check the integrity of same.
- Maintaining the plant and equipment to ensure it operates at maximum efficiency.
- Assist in the quality control procedures associated with bottling and labeling.