Baker Tilly Staples Rodway HR Recruitment - Hastings - Hawkes Bay
Hygiene Technologies is a well-established national business that is focused on providing smart, clean solutions for a range of industries with a speciality area in the food industry. We’re locally owned and operated, been in business for over 30 years and are passionate about giving the best customer service in the industry!
This full-time position is office based and will be the key contact for all in-bound leads, customer enquiries and sales that that business receives. This involves running our client management task system and also supporting the external sales team with various duties such as report creation and general sales related tasks.
Based in Whakatu and reporting to the Sales/Marketing Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for an organised, positive and detail orientated person with experience in sales generation to join our close-knit team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer enquiries and following our sales processes to see these through to completion
- Contacting existing customers to follow up on new leads received
- Developing close working relations with key internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of sales reports/presentations/analysis data
- Serving at the trade counter when required
- Data input into the ERP system
It would be advantageous if you have quality/production type experience working in the food and beverage industry, in order to relate to our customers and have an understanding of their situations.
However, in addition, to be successful in the role you will:
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, flexible, a good problem solver and able to work as part of a team
- Be focused on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Possess high attention to detail
- Have knowledge of MS Office
To apply please include a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Baker Tilly Staples Rodway who are managing this role on our behalf.
Applications close 20 May 2019.