Mercy Hospital - Dunedin City - Otago
Anaesthetic Technician Coordinator
Full Time, Permanent
Mercy Hospital Dunedin is a not-for-profit organisation with charitable status, situated in the heart of Maori Hill in Dunedin. Established in 1936, our main focus is elective surgery. We aspire to provide the highest standard of care in all that we do.
Mercy Hospital is committed to providing the highest standard of care through our focus on values, safety and service. The Anaesthetic Technician Coordinator is a full time permanent role, with responsibility for providing clinical, operational and administrative leadership to the Anaesthetic Technician team.
If you are an experienced Anaesthetic Technician and you are looking to step into your first leadership role, then we would love to hear from you. This role will:
- Provide excellent clinical leadership for staff,
- Work alongside staff to influence effective and high quality practice,
- Provides clinical leadership in daily operational matters,
- Facilitate process improvement through a quality focus,
- Ensure effective management of patient flow and resources within areas of responsibility,
- Build and maintaining effective working relationships,
- Communicate and demonstrating Mercy’s shared purpose and values.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years recent clinical practice in surgical, acute and/or high dependency patient area.
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Registration with the Medical Sciences Council
- Have a proven ability to work collaboratively, as well as developing and maintaining positive working relationships with key members of staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
Mercy offers a wide range of staff benefits including: competitive remuneration, subsidised meals, free on-site car parking facilities, subsidised gym memberships to name a few. Support for ongoing training and personal development opportunities are also offered.
For further information about Mercy Hospital Dunedin please visit our website www.mercyhospital.org.nz or for more information about the role please email HR Enquiries email@example.com
Applications close 5 June 2019 at 5pm
Applications close 05 Jun 2019