Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga - Hastings - Hawkes Bay
Are you reliable, enthusiastic & a passionate PHC Nurse who wants to help create a vision to strengthen whanau within our local community?
If you have these qualities and this vision, we have an opportunity for you to be part of our progressive team in a cornerstone accredited general practice that is working to contemporise the way it works.
We are a RNZCGP CORNERSTONE accredited general practice, with integrated wrap around services that includes a Pharmacist, Mobile Primary Nurse team, Social Worker's, Tamariki Ora Team, School Based Nursing team and a visiting podiatrist.
We are serious about changing our model of care and have recently commenced working through NZ Health Care Home Model of Care Requirements which is a whanau-centric approach to deliver better patient and staff experience, improved quality of care and greater efficiency.
This is a Monday to Friday Practice.
We are open to either part time, or full time - we can consider flexibility.
To join our team, you will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current practising certificate working towards post graduate level qualification
- Knowledge of Medtech 32 (desirable)
- Have an Independent vaccinator's certificate
- Have CPR level 4 and a cervical screening certificate
- Have a current and valid, full drivers’ licence
- Knowledge of Kaupapa Maori practice
- Be a team player with the ability to work unsupervised
- Have vision, compassion and integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
Ideally, you would also have experience in:
- Before School Check
If this sounds like you, please apply.
Applications close 02 Jun 2019