Dunedin Casino - Dunedin City - Otago
Dunedin Casino is seeking a Marketing Executive to join our team! If you are enthusiastic, motivated and have an interest in all things marketing and events then this role might be just what you are looking for. If you are seeking a new challenge, then look no further!
You will be managing all aspects of our marketing and events, including but not limited to - communicating effectively with our customers, assisting with the design and production of marketing material, attending events as required and assisting with the organisation of sponsorship and fundraising events.
As part of a marketing team of two, you will be reporting through to our General Manager. Accordingly you will have to have fantastic people skills and exceptional customer service and enjoy participating in charity events.
To be selected for this role, you must:
- Be a self starter – willing to work independently yet take direction openly
- Team Player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
- Detail and process orientated
- Curiosity to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to multitask
- Maintain flexibility to work during event hours (this could include nights, weekends or public holidays)
- Willingness to learn
- Customer Focus
- Have previous experience in a similar role; events or marketing based
- Excellent organisational skills and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite required
If this sounds like you apply now!
Applicants must be at least 20 years of age and will need to be either a NZ citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a current NZ Work Visa. You will also be required to obtain and hold a Certificate of Approval from the Department of Internal Affairs