Heritage Lifecare BPA Limited - Dunedin City - Otago
Redroofs Lifecare is a 50-bed rest home facility situated in Maori Hill a residential suburb of the New Zealand city of Dunedin.
With great support from management and an emphasis on building strong relationships with the residents and their families, this site is proud of its reputation.
At Redroofs, we believe in providing personable, compassionate, safe, respectful care, adding value to the quality of everyday living. Our facility is especially built for aged care needs, and our dedicated and experienced team are here to attend to both your everyday and urgent requirements.
We are seeking two permanent part time Caregivers to join our team.
Applicants must have the following:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Be medication competent, via Medimap system
- Be able to work independently while being part of a team,
- Be hoist and manual competent
- Have a current First Aid Certificate
- A fun-loving personality with a positive attitude
- High energy, enthusiasm and a team player
- Empathetic and caring nature
- Must be available for all shifts (AM, PM, Night and Weekends)
- Understanding the needs of our elderly residents and delivering service excellence
- Must have a good understanding of the English language both written and verbal and have computer skills
- Eligibility to work in NZ
If you are willing to learn and adapt in a busy changing industry, then we want to hear from you.
Are you keen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please provide a CV, covering letter and completed application form.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert, so please, if you are interested get your application in as soon as possible to increase your chances.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.