Hilton Haulage - Oamaru - Otago
Hilton Haulage Limited is a well-established and recognisable brand throughout the South Island providing a range of transport and logistics services with a focus on service excellence.
A vacancy is available for a professional, experienced Class 5 Driver in a Bulk Driving role based from Glenavy. The primary focus of this role is the transportation of coal from Newvale Mine to Oceania Dairy Ltd in Glenavy, however the successful applicant will also cart other bulk products throughout the South Island- such as fertiliser, shingle, lime and stockfeed.
Operating on a 6 on 3 off roster, and reporting to the Operations Supervisor based in Timaru, this independent position will suit a driver who is confident in the seat however as a good communicator will be proactive in making contact with their dispatcher/supervisor as required.
What you need to know:
- Drivers are guaranteed to be paid 80 hours per fortnight minimum
- Drive a modern 9-axle Argosy Truck and Trailer unit
- Some overnight stays will be expected in this position (overnight allowance applies)
- Career progression is a real option for those with the desire and capability to advance
- Full Uniform provided
- Competitive hourly rates plus Medical Insurance are available
- Full use Company Cellphone included
- You will be expected to be compliant with all safety policies and procedures; heavy permit requirements; logbook rules and client site safety inductions
We pride ourselves on being great people to work with which is why we have such a diverse and loyal client base. If you are ready to join a leading transport provider jump online to apply on our website www.hiltonhaulage.co.nz