Dunedin Casino - Dunedin City - Otago
Dunedin Casino is seeking a Maintenance super star. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and have an interest in all things maintenance then this role might be just what you are looking for. If you are seeking a new challenge, then look no further!
You will be assisting all aspects of our maintenance, including but not limited to building and joinery repairs, painting, minor plumbing repairs, electrical repairs and servicing
As part of a team you will be reporting through to our Operations Manager.
To be selected for this role, you must:
- Possess exceptional technical and problem solving skills
- Apply a logical approach to fault finding
- Be able to follow strict procedures and manufacturers guidelines
- Physically fit as physical work is required
- Be capable of excellent time management and workload planning
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Take pride in your presentation
- Be available and willing to work shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays
Applicants must be at least 20 years of age and will need to be either a NZ citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a current NZ Work Visa. You will also be required to obtain and hold a Certificate of Approval from the Department of Internal Affairs
Applications close 29 May 2019