Motive Group - Wellington City - Wellington
Salary/Wages: $45,000 to $50,000 per annum
Rooms Online is a fast growing accommodation revenue management company with clients all over New Zealand. We have a great team, a great culture and we want to take over the world...well maybe just Australasia to start. We are looking for an online and computer savy customer service professional to join our team helping small and medium accommodation operators get the best out of their online listings.
The ideal applicant is currently employed in a hospitality or tourism job and is looking for an exciting new challenge. They'll have high attention to detail to ensure our clients online listings look perfect, they'll thrive on dealing with a wide variety of personalities, and will have a 'can do' attitude that every start-up employee needs.
Maintain and develop client relationships throughout Rooms Online properties - see www.roomsonline.nz to understand more about what we do, and ensure the online presence of our clients is brought up to, and maintained at, a high standard at all times.
Responsibilities related to the process / company:
- Develop and maintain the online travel agent updates and relationships for Rooms Online.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholder organisations and clients to maintain and grow the ROL profile. All communications with external stakeholders and clients are to be positive and appropriate.
- Ensure that the “We’re on your side” motto shows through in all your actions when dealing with all stakeholders.
- Be involved in projects and tasks as required by the management team.
- Manage all incoming client enquiries via phone, email and internet at a consistently high level of quality.
- Deal with any client concerns quickly to ensure ongoing relationships with all parties are not damaged.
- Act as a liaison, when necessary, between clients and third parties and support as required.
What will you bring to the position?
- Good understanding of general computer skills, including photo management and CRM systems
- Strong organisational skills and an attention to detail
- Customer service and/or telephone service experience
- A want to help people
- A positive and happy disposition
- A want to grow and develop as our business grows
Rooms Online is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Rooms Online does not discriminate on the basis of disability, or any other basis. Apply online with CV and cover letter. We are waiting for you!
Applications close 23 May 2019