Briscoe Group - Rotorua - Bay of Plenty
- The opportunity to work for an iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
- True Leadership opportunity
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 stores nationwide, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become great retailers.
Based at the Briscoes site in Rotorua, we need a Web Fulfilment Manager to coach, mentor and inspire a team of Web Fulfilment Assistants. This is a real opportunity to showcase your leadership ability and grow an enthusiastic, high performing team! This will be a busy role so the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is a must.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Retail leadership experience (big box experience an advantage)
- To be driven and motivated to achieve
- To be a customer service SUPERSTAR, you will appreciate the importance we place on our customers
- To be people-centric, we want someone who can coach and mentor their team
- Able to manage workflow and see “the big picture”
- A can-do / will-do attitude
- To have a health and safety focus
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on weekends/evenings as required
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer full training, incentives and staff product discounts along with plenty of opportunities for career development. If you are confident that you can be our next leadership superstar then apply on-line today!
Position closes: 29 April 2019
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Fisher on firstname.lastname@example.org
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
Communication Valuing People Innovation Vision
Applications close 29 Apr 2019