Briscoes - Timaru - Canterbury
Sales Assistant- Briscoes , Timaru
- The opportunity to work for an iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
- Weekend day position- (Sat, 8 hours)
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 stores nationwide, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become great retailers.
This position is required to fill a shift on Saturdays with potential for some weekday work as required.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be driven and motivated to achieve
- Have a mature attitude and reliable work ethic
- To be a customer service SUPERSTAR, you will appreciate the importance we place on our customers
- A can-do / will-do attitude
- Health and safety focused
- To be able to work without supervision
- An understanding of what it means to be flexible in a retail environment.
- A desire to sell to customers.
- Manage stock to best advantage.
- Ability to work one day in a weekend.
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer full training, incentives and staff product discounts along with plenty of opportunities for career development. If you are confident that you can be our next customer service/sales superstar then apply on-line today!
Position closes: 3 May 2019
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Fisher on email@example.com
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
Communication Valuing People Innovation Vision
Applications close 03 May 2019