Villa Maria Estate Ltd - South Auckland - Auckland
Following a recent promotion, we now have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our National Key Account team.
Responsibilities include supporting the team with information about promotions, distribution, and pricing of Villa Maria products; providing administrative and analytical support for forecast inputting, invoice processing; and assisting generally across a range of wider sales objectives and projects.
You'll have great levels of enthusiasm and energy along with a few other key attributes (listed below) that will help you be successful in this role >
- Great at multi-tasking & prioritising (you will be working with several stakeholders)
- Need to be really flexible and adaptable
- Strong attention to detail (analytical & good with numbers)
- Exceptional communications skills - written & verbal
- High levels of computer literacy with microsoft office suite (particularly excel) - knowledge & experience with CRM tools and Promaxx would also be useful
- Ideally suit someone with a background in customers services / accounts payable / sales support
Sound like you?? If you are keen to join our team then get your application in.