VisionWest - West Auckland - Auckland
Would you like to be part of providing a service that can make a real difference in people's lives?
VisionWest Counselling Centre is a service of VisionWest Community Trust. Based in Glen Eden, West Auckland, VisionWest Counselling Centre is a long-standing provider of quality, professional and confidential counselling, assisting individuals and families through personal discovery and growth.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced administration professional to join our team. This is a front-line role and will suit someone with proven office experience, attention to detail and a with an empathetic disposition.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong experience in Microsoft office suite: Word, Excel, Publisher
- Proven experience in a broad range of administrative duties
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organised, excellent time management skills and able to prioritise
- A sensitivity to client issues, non-judgemental with an empathetic disposition
- Ability to calm and diffuse tense situations
- Flexible and able to switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other health professionals, providers and organisations.
- Ability to work effectively both cross-culturally, and with a wide range of people
- A commitment to the vision, mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust, and an ability work within the objectives as set out in the Trust Deed;
VisionWest Community Trust is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation with faith-based roots, that provides a range of services to communities in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch.
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is
essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
If this role appeals to you, then please apply now!
Closing date 13 May 2019
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application