VisionWest Community Trust - West Auckland - Auckland
Full-time – Fixed-term ending 3 April 2020 – Glen Eden
Great culture, great team, great mission!
Bring your HR experience and skills to an organisation with a heart for the disadvantaged in the community!
The People and Culture Team at VisionWest are seeking someone with a great attitude and HR experience to join their busy team. Our ideal team member is someone who is highly flexible and adaptable, has a willingness to learn and grow, and a strong work ethic.
While this is a fixed-term position to cover a parental leave period, VisionWest is a growing organisation and therefore, for the right person, there may be other opportunities within the team once the year is complete.
To be successful in obtaining this role you will need to have HR generalist experience and the drive to succeed when challenges arise. You will also be keen to be part of an organisation with Christian values.
If you are highly organised, timely and accurate in the way you work, and if you can deliver exceptional customer service skills to work with our service managers and their teams, then you may be just the person we are looking for.
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
Other skills and attributes we are looking for are:
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Effective administration skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Good understanding of employment legislation
- The ability to manage confidential information appropriately
- Adaptability with a good level of initiative
- The desire to support others in their work
- A warm, welcoming and professional manner with the ability to engage easily with a wide range of people
- The ability to work with, and produce accurate reporting from a large volume of data
- A desire to be part of the ongoing work of VisionWest Community Trust
VisionWest Community Trust is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation with faith-based roots, that provides a range of services to communities in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch.
If this role appeals to you, then please apply now!
Closing date 17 May 2019
To apply for this position you must fill out the following application form. Please complete and attach with your application
Applications close 17 May 2019